hetalia day belgium Index du Forum

hetalia day belgium
Forum pour l'organisation du Hetalia Day en Belgique.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

FAQ English

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    hetalia day belgium Index du Forum -> Généralités -> FAQ
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Floche
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Juil - 13:05 (2012)    Sujet du message: FAQ English Répondre en citant

What is Hetalia Day
Hetalia Day is a worldwide gathering of Hetalia fans. The first edition was in 2009 and since then, every year, there is a Hetalia Day wherever fans decide to organize one.
The goal of Hetalia Day is meeting other Hetalia fans and have fun. For some poeple also consider it as a way to celebrate World Peace!

When and Where is it?
Traditionally, Hetalia Day takes place on octobre, the 24 (United Nation Day), but this year, octobre the 24 is a week-day, so, for us in Belgium, Hetalia Day will be on sunday the 21th of octobre.
It will take place in Brussels, in front of the Atomium.

Hetalia Day in Belgium?
Sure, why not?
There alreasy were a Hetalia Day in Belgium in 2010 (I wasn't there Sad )...but not in 2011 Sad . So I decided to organize Hetalia Day 2012, because it was the best way for me to be sure that there would be one in Belgium Mr. Green .

Who can come?
Everyone can come...but our activities will be mostly Hetalia-centred, so it's better if you actually know Hetalia.
Also, if you're under 18, please ask your parent's permission to come...
Beware: if you come, you are responsible for yourself and co-responsible for the group's image (the way other poeple will see us...)! So, don't do stupid things and take care of yourself Okay .

What will we do there?
This asn't been decided yet...You might want to check the "Activities" post regullary to know...

If I come, do I have to have a cosplay?
I would be VERY glad if you did, but I know that not everyone loves to be cosplayed or have the timeMoney for that...so I won't force you, of course.
If your problem is time/money, know that I will try to come with "mini-cosplays" for those who do not have one. BUT these won't be actual cosplays, so it's better if you have your own.

Do I have to register on the forum?
Yes, because I need to know aproximatively how many poeple will come, to know what kind of activities will be possible. But you don't have to participate in the forum (but I'd appreciate if you did Smile ).

Do I have to write everything in three languages on the forum?
No, that's just me...You can use your first-speaking-language only...

Where can I find all the information?
For Hetalia Day Belgium there's a "Résumé/overzicht/summary" post that's gonna gather all the useful information.
For Hetalia Day in general, you can go to the official website.

What if I have another question?
You can contact me: hetaliadaybelgium@gmail.com or via MP.

I am a French-speaker, so PLEASE, excuse my bad English!

Ik ben franstallig, dus ALSTUBLIEF, excuseer-me voor mijn slechte Nederlands.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Juil - 13:05 (2012)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    hetalia day belgium Index du Forum -> Généralités -> FAQ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation